Sunday, March 29, 2009

CATatonia.... (EPISODE 2)

The year of strike 3... CAT 2008 saw me appear successfully (inspite of hyderbad traffic) at 6 major exams. IIFT, CAT, SNAP, NMAT, XAT and FMS. It is fruitless to go into the why-s and what-margin-s that the results made me face. Suffice it to say that ultimately, I got 4 calls. SIBM, IMT-Ghaziabad, MDI-Gurgaon, SPJain-Mumbai. No IIMs. Period. Hey... Don't fret. I thank my stars that there was atleast a 2nd Episode to write about!!

The next posts contain verbatim accounts of each of my interviews.
I request my regular readers(all the 3 or 4 of them) to stop swearing and screaming. Think of the greater good guys! Of the next generation of MBA-aspirants who scan the internet for articles like this. (I confess... a month ago, I was truly dying for a blog about GD/PIs.)
Anyway... As I forge ahead, I leave you the wise words from that one hit wonder wonder Chetan Bhagat...

Four-calls-someone.
"What follows is not a guide on how to clear interviews or how to convert them. It is just an account of how F***ED up life can get if you don't think straight."
--- R@hul

No comments:

Post a Comment