Friday, January 02, 2009

Tag-gored

The ever 'vetti' voman(sic) has tagged me on this... So here it goes.

YESTERDAY -->
Your oldest memory
The positively(err.. negatively) horrid smell of a dead dog as I walked to my LKG classroom. Yes... 'Tis true. I have been scarred for life. I will either turn into a serial killer stalking dogs and killing them in solitary corners.... or I will soon form a death metal band and sing about dying, suicide and murder... The band would be so much cooler though.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1998. A foggy night and a massive wall of of excavated earth, piled 30 feet high and almost 200m long. Yours truly and his friend parked their cycles at the bottom and began the adventurous task of climbing this. They simply wanted to see what was on the other side. This Jack-Sparrow-ish streak still runs in me. So, all the ladies who are attracted to men of adventure, I'm your guy. (tch tch.... how desperate can I get... eh?)

TODAY -->
Your first thought today morning
Brrrr.... It's cold.
Hmm.... Need more sleep.

If you built a time capsule today what would it contain?
I've got different answers for this one.
A. If we're burying the capsule so that its never found: Every SINGLE living creature related to Aaj Tak. If you happen to be one of 'those' kind who actually wants me to explain this... GET INTO THE CAPSULE!
B. If we're burying the capsule to be dug out sometime in the future: A DVD of the movie 'Ultraviolet'. I figure the IIIrd World War would've happened by then and the radioactive food/water would've caused us enough brain and/or eye damage that FINALLY.... finally we'd begin to appreciate this.... this abomination disguised as a movie. Check out this guy's review and this one too. You'll understand reason for my grief.

TOMORROW -->
This year
Sitting across the table from Prannoy Roy giving him an interview on how I saved millions of lives by burying the producers of Aaj Tak in a fictitious time capsule.

What do you see yourself doing 14 years from now?

Showing this blog post to Geeta... my hot personal assistant... especially my answer to the '.... 10 years ago?' question. Psst... She is one of the attracted-to-men-of-adventure types.... wink....(tch tch... still so pathetically desperate... eh?)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! Thanks a lot for doing the tag!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:36 AM

    yess... desperately awaited Geeta is just around the corner..near the printer table..!!!peek a boo!

    ReplyDelete