Thursday, January 06, 2011

Going Wild - Part I


At 12.09PM on 5.1.2011, yours truly received THE key to his freedom:


"Dear All,
Congratulations to Rahul for receiving a PPO from RPG - KEC.
Regards,
Placecom"


So I did add 'value' during my summer internship after all eh? Who'd've known.... Anyway, this marks the unofficial termination of my MBA. The official end is roughly 45 days away which, now that I think of it, isn't much time. Where did these 2 years go? Well... another post will come into existence for that. This one is going to be about here and now. Over the next couple of weeks, I will engage in activities that can broadly be classified under the theme "Going Wild".
This week's main event is The 72 Hour Project, an attempt to stay awake for the next 72 hours. Can it be done? Well, we are about to head into Hour 20 right now. Here's a quick recap:
11.00 - Official flag off
13.00 - Pizza at Domino's with the Machine
14.00 - AWOL
17.45 - MVW class
20.30 - BBQ nation with BDA, AMR, NSQ, LAL, BBO, DHT & of course TFN
23.40 - AWOL
03.00 - blogger.com
And now... at 07.00 - Drowsiness and sloth are very close to winning the battle........
HELP!




Edit @ 21.00 on 7th Jan 11: Close to 07.40, sleep and sloth did overcome me. The 72 Hour Project is hereby postponed until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment