Friday, January 21, 2011

Good Morning

It is 7.30 am. And what a glorious time it is.
I have formally relinquished control yesterday. Both the 'reins' I held and the 'yoke' I bore. I have completed the MVW assignment and the presentation AND watched an episode of Boston Legal. I was on my balcony just now and saw a white streak racing across the pale blue sky. It was a jet. Lit up by the sun which shone upon it at that altitude. But I am still waiting for the sun to rise. Despite a night out, I feel completely awake for some reason. Damaged sleep cycles I guess.But I will have breakfast today. And I will finish hearing what Mr H G Wells has to say.
Nothing but freedom now.
Good morning indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Rahulji, Out of bushwacking, there is a distance to walk before you enter another bush..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time enough to go to work... :)

    ReplyDelete