Thursday, February 22, 2007

TAG 1

Pre-Scriptum: I wrote this tag blog in the 6th semester. That's almost a year ago. Why am I posting this now? That's explained in the post scriptum.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18, line 4.Listed companies find it easy to sell further issues of their shares in the primary market.....I went mad in the library the last time.......
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.My room's door is open and there are 3 guys in the corridor staring at me probably thinking..... nothing. I do weird things all the time. They wouldn't raise an eyebrow whether I have my arm extended or I am dancing around naked.
3. What is the last thing you watched on tv?Shocking images of riots in Uzbekistan on BBC World. A woman was lying on the ground bleeding through her nose and instead of helping her the journalists were taking snaps like crazy.....Seriously....are they vultures?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?Umm....4:00 am
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?Heyy.....4:15 am.....not bad.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?Silence.....Dead silence.....it's the freakin prep week afterall....and just 'cause I'm not studying doesn't mean others aren't.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?Apart from going to the mess.....I never step outside......unless of course it rains....which it did yesterday.....gale force winds carried raindrops like pellets and I went outside specifically to face the raw fury of the elements....
8. What are you wearing?I'm totally naked.....so if you wanna come see......you're most welcome....
9. Did you dream last night?Ya.....vividly........I was at a huge and wild party and a mind blowingly hot 30-something woman came onto me....and I was too stoned to resist.....egads.....!!!
10. When did you last laugh?Just 10 minutes ago....when my friend told me that his roomie jerked off on his bed...... aaaaahhhhhhh....
11. What do the posters on the walls of the room say?"Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching?" and "Deadlines amuse me." Both of which I feel certainly hold true....
12. Seen anything weird lately?Ya.....please refer Q11.....I was shown proof of that deed......aaaaaaaahhhhhh....
13. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?A job for the crazy-ass-sicko who is jobless enough to make this quiz.
14. Tell me something about you that i dunno.I take bath every 15 days. Of course if you were beside me, you'd know this.
15. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?I would make myself the world's dictator......that's the one and only change it needs to better itself.
16. Do you like to dance?Nah....unless I'm really drunk and don't know what I'm doing.
19. George bush.CFKU HMI...Kindly unscramble.
20. What will you call your first child?Priya if its a girl......Rahul II if it's a boy.....I just love my name.....and believe you me.....I'm conceited enough to do this......
21.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? God remarks to an angel "Well.....well...lookee here....what do we have....." Says to me "Ahem....hello son, weren't you the one who thought he had me all figured out, the one with all the logic and reasoning and all kindsa crap? Well, you were absolutely right, I don't exist.... uhahahahaha.....see you piece of shit.....I can be sarcastic too.....Now get off my property..... the entry to hell is on the lane right next to that fiery soul eating dragon....."

Post-Scriptum: GOD fried my bloody motherboard because of the answer to the last question and I couldn't post this. Just today, I found this in the rubble of my hard drive.

2 comments:

  1. u would name ur son Rahul II???:O:O:O..whoa!!talk about modesty!!;)
    and errr..a single doubt.. the "one bath in 15 days" funda is it applicable to summer(Chennai kinds summers) also??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I can't think of any cooler name than Rahul. The closest competitor is Razor.... which let's face it would result in divorce for sure.

    About the bath: Any season, any month, any country as long as I'm on planet Earth, I take bath once in 15 days ok!! End of conversation.... :D

    ReplyDelete