Thursday, February 22, 2007

TAG 2

Another Tag post.... bear with me people. I have another one to post after this one.


Favorite Color: Blue.... Coincidentally, at school, I've been in the blue house from my class 1 to
class 7.

Favorite Food: Chicken Pizza. Any day, any time, forever.
Favorite Month: November.... My body's optimum performance temperature is about 24 degree Celsius..... Like Jason Bourne says about altitude and his running capability, "In such winter climatic conditions, at that temperature, I can sleep for 20 hours straight before noise starts to affect me."
Favorite Song(s): SOFT- Eternal by Evanescence, Immortal by Evanescence. HARD- Amerika by Rammstein, Mutter by Rammstein. Actually... I really love all the songs by Rammstein and Evanescence. Contradictory choice for fave bands eh? Go figure.
Favorite Movie(s): Very difficult to choose one- Shawshank Redemption, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Schindler's List, Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, The Usual Suspects, Sixth Sense.
Favorite Sport: Swimming... And I don't care if it ain't called a sport. I just love to swim.

Favorite Season: Bone Chilling Winter.... Obviously.
Favorite Day Of the week: Saturday..... Obviously.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate.... I love the 'bordering on the bitter' taste of dark chocolate.
Favorite Time of Day: Sunrise..... Ironically I haven't seen it for about 2 years now.


8 CURRENTS
Current Mood: Sarcastic.... It's my permanent mood.
Current Taste: Mint.... I was chewing a Centerfresh 10 minutes ago.
Current Clothes: A 3 year old naturally faded Blue Jeans and 13 day worn Dark Blue Tantra T-Shirt with a big light blue R printed on it.
Current Desktop: Black desktop wallpaper that says "I love Ultra Death Metal"

Current Toenail Color: I'm a guy. But I firmly believe in equal rights for men and women. And so, I currently have on a vivid canvas of colors on both my toenails. I call it Nail Art and believe you me..... its gonna be the trendsetting new fad!!!!
Current Time: 2:54am.
Current Surroundings: A hostel room containing a table which is overflowing with novels, newpapers, old CAT material, freshly(although you can't see this) ironed clothes, cellphone, keys. Partially visible among this is a monitor, keyboard and mouse. A clothesline passes overhead with a bunch of clothes(some of whose origin I'm not certain), sweaters, jackets.... hey I just found my long lost towel!!
Current Thoughts: "Hmm.... Do I hear someone playing CS or is it just my ears ringing from the
loud music?"

6 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Deepthi.... A platonic friendship which involved eating mud & chalk together and removing air from cycle tyres.... ah... the age of innocence.....
First Screen Name: rogerrahul
First Pet: A one legged crow in my Grandma's house when I was 7 years old. Well... It wasn't exactly a pet. Of all the crows that I used to feed dosas to in the courtyard, this one was the boldest and I used to give it larger pieces.
First Piercing: A pebble size hole in the middle of my palm. I fell from the Mango tree in my Grandma's house which was my abode thru age 6 to 8.
First Movie: SAAJAN starring Madhuri '32 teeth smile' Dixit, Sanjay 'Mafia' Dutt and Salman 'Black Buck hunter/ Jail evader' Khan. It was a 35 mm theatre (which at that time I called tube theatre.... no wait.... I still call it that.)

6 LASTS
Last Cigarette
: That's one vice I still haven't got.

Last Drink: A week ago. SRIJAN 2K7. Almost a half bottle Vodka(White Mischief) before going to Zero's rock concert.
Last Car Ride: Dad's Esteem on the coast road. Last vacation. And I was driving. Yipeeee.....!!!!!!
Last Movie Seen: The Prestige starring Christian 'Batman' Bale and Hugh 'Wolverine' Jackman.

Last Phone Call: Nitin.... giving him bad news that we had to visit the project guide.
Last Book Read: In progress.... The Argumentative Indian by Amartya Sen.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Let me think.....hmm.... ya.... about a gahzillion times.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Never. Narrowly escaped arrest once, for rioting and organising road blocks during the Pooja Talkies riots...... Hehehe..... (I'm laughing now but I was scared shitless at that time.)
Have You Ever Been on TV: Nope..... been in the newspapers a couple of time though.

Have You Ever Lied: Never..... Of course, I define truth and lies very loosely.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Yes..... It was purely unintentional. We were in Chennai Citi center and I turned around very fast without looking and BAM... I collided with a girl and brushed her cheek. It was almost a kiss. Thank my stars, she wasn't with her boyfriend or brother or family.

4 THINGS
Thing You’ve Done Today: Scary - Accidentally laughed at RKD. I think he'll take revenge soon. Social Service - Bought Colgate toothpaste. At last.....after a stinking eternity..... guys in my wing will once again brush their teeth in the mornings.
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Blink 182 - Adams Song.
Thing You Can’t Live Without: My one true love. Can't tell you her name. Without her, I'd cut myself open and bleed to death in the grief...... Ya right...!!!! What kinda stupid question is this? I guess the paper setter doesn't know me. I am fairly narcissistic. Or rather I love my life. I'm just too happy I'm alive to die for anyone or anything.
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: Play Minesweeper. No. Wait. I do all the time, not just when I'm bored. Of course, if I get bored of that, I play Solitaire. If I get bored doing that, I re-read my PGWodehouse the nth time.

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY:
1. ED Hall, Mech Dept where I spent a half hour waiting for a project guide who never showed up.
2. Dhaiyya as usual.
3. State Bank of India. Went to get a DD. Instead I got to watch the employees having their lunch for 2 hours(Oh wait.... That's another bloggable story)

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Seriously.....??? No one. I'm a dark and evil person who pretends to be Rahul. Only very rarely does the real Rahul come to the surface. In fact.... The Bible refers to me as Satan and the Puranas call me shaitan..... (grins evilly).

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Cold.... So, what's your point.

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
Understand Life.... No this isn't a snide remark. I just want the answer to one question. Why? Why do we exist? What is our purpose? Sure.... I can say I want a nice job, family, life. But all that won't figure in the big picture. Only the answer to this question will.


I now inflict this painful time consuming Tag on the following: sambarboy and krish


No comments:

Post a Comment