Monday, February 23, 2009

Ay! CATaramba!!

Round 2: CAT

As this 150 minute battle began, my insides and my outsides went as calm as a veteran cardiac surgeon’s fingers. You know why? Look below....

Section A... Quantitative Ability.. 25 Qs... 4 Marks per Q... 100 Marks
Section B... Data Interpretation... 25 Qs... 4 Marks per Q... 100 Marks
Section C... Verbal Ability.......... 40 Qs... 4 Marks per Q... 160 Marks

By Toutatis!! Verbal section had 40 solid questions. IIFT be damned, this was gonna be MY CAT! Sure as hell, I cruised through the verbal and quant like the ladybird in the Honda Car ad. But the little girl did not rescue the ladybird. She squished it. Maybe not… but I did hear some squishing sound inside my stomach as I reached the DI section. A strong psychological fear of this section disoriented me and the skilled surgeon had to hack at quite a few arteries using his scalpel. (The jury is out on this one till Jan 9th 2009. I’ll know then if the patient survived.
Edit: 16th Feb 2009. The patient is barely alive... We managed to salvage 3 calls out of this operation. SPJain, MDI and IMT.... :-) )

Coming up: Caught SNAP-ping.

No comments:

Post a Comment