Monday, February 23, 2009

Caught SNAP-ping

Round 3: SNAP

My spies had informed me that this battle involved lotsa female warriors. So I extra-polished my armour and sword the night before. Ahem… precautionary measures you know. But, as I reached the battlefield, the sight was so surreal and confusing that only 2 possibilities could explain what was happening.

A. I had accidentally stepped into a fashion show in progress.
B. I was one of the 20-odd stags in a couples-only pub whose theme for the day was ‘education’ and all the other caribou were locking horns (read: arms) in nervous (read: amorous) excitement.

Luckily the waitress-in-charge seated me at the top-right corner of the room. The only things in my field of view was a flaky white-washed wall and a broken glass window that gave me a bird’s eye view of dirt on the wall of the adjacent building. I say luckily, because, I fought this battle remarkably well.

Expectedly, I got a call from SIBM. I am not surprised. Behind every man's success is a woman... I mean that quite literally... Because if they're out in front of ya, failure is imminent.

Coming Next: NoMATter Required...

No comments:

Post a Comment